[Ardour-Dev] building A3 on OSX; patches

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Tue Nov 29 05:09:04 PST 2011

On 11/29/2011 12:16 AM, Carl Hetherington wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Nov 2011, Robin Gareus wrote:

> I would try replacing _preset_box with _preset_combo in the AU plugin code.

Thanks, that did the trick!

The GetCurrentEventLoop() issue can be resolved by including
<Carbon/Carbon.h> and using the '-framework Cocoa' lib.

Attached patch adds to the 3 previously sent patches and allows to build
a PPC/i386/x86_64 universal w/o AU (--no-audiounit --universal) or a
PPC/i386 version with AU Plugin support.

Cheers!
robin

PS. I am not going to distribute binaries. Well, maybe one or two for
testing; but none with AU state support.