[Ardour-Dev] external editor hook for ardour?

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 05:40:06 PST 2011

I believe if you look in Mantis, there is likely a request for this from
quite some time ago, pretty sure I either put it in or supported it, can't
remember which.

Of course this isn't to be confused with what was originally requested in
that thread which is destructive editing capabilities in Ardour itself,
which I don't really agree with.

Now a pencil tool?  Really?

   Seablade

Was very happy to get rid of the Pencil Tool when he left PT.