[Ardour-Dev] what linux audio project do you miss?

John Delaney a.pet.rock at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 13:27:24 PST 2011

http://www.create.ucsb.edu/PulsarGenerator/
Speaking of granular synthesis:
My professor Curtis Roads used to use a custom Pulsar Synthesizer
which he developed with a couple of students that no longer works in
Mac Os X.   I know that he would be grateful for a port, I think that
the avante garde composer community would be into having this piece of
work brought back to life.