[Ardour-Dev] Default installation paths

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jul 10 13:25:54 PDT 2011

On 10 Jul 2011, at 20:59, Paul Davis wrote:

> I guess its not entirely clear what the right target path is ... but
> presumably you're thinking of "mixbus" ?

Hopefully these examples will clarify what I need....  on my Linux box, Ardour2 normally gets installed into '/usr/local/lib/ardour2'.  So would Mixbus2 get installed into   '/usr/local/lib/mixbus2' or  '/usr/local/lib/mixbus' or something else?

Conversely on my Mac, Mixbus2 is installed in '/Applications/Mixbus2'.  So would Ardour2 get installed in '/Applications/Ardour2' or '/Applications/ardour2' or something different?

John