[Ardour-Dev] Setting a font for the verbose cursor(s)

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jan 30 14:44:15 PST 2011

On 30 Jan 2011, at 21:15, Paul Davis wrote:

> nothing has changed in a2 in this regard for a long, long time.

Thanks Paul.  That's pretty much what I expected.  The information in my files is exactly as you described but I'm definitely not seeing the expected behaviour.  I might try a full rebuild tomorrow and see if that changes anything.  If not, at least I have some ideas now about where to start looking for the problem.

One thing that occurred to me is that the "ardour2_ui_XXX.rc" files for my Windows build were simply copied verbatim from by Linux drive.  So if ardour2_ui_dark.rc was corrupted somehow, I'd expect to see the same problem on Linux and Windows (which I am).  Suppose I select "Restore Defaults" in my Theme Manager.  Will that rebuild the config file for me?

John