[Ardour-Dev] ardour3 and tranzport?

Harry Van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 12:39:40 PDT 2011

Apologies for the double post: My reason is that I didn't mention I wrote
the script mentioned to use the alphatrack with
Ardour. The Alphatrack has some libUSB code available online that make it
show up as a standard ALSA MIDI device.
This script connected to that, and wrote to/from it using Ardour's OSC
interface.

Just thought I'd add that to make my mail a bit more coherent :-)