[Ardour-Dev] Persistent Log File

Estudio Orion orion.arammi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 21:24:57 PDT 2011

i just ocurred to me.... how about an optional *persistent log/error
file*that alpha/beta and final users could just upload to help resolve
bugs?

i say this because i've been reporting a couple of issues but i don't
automatically get a log to upload and don't know how to obtain it from my
PC, if i had it i could even see if the bug i'm reporting is an Ardour
actual bug or a flaw on my system.

if this feature is already available please let me know how to properly use
it since i've just downloaded A3a4 for testing.

Just adding my grain of sand.... Great job Devs!