[Ardour-Dev] ardour3 and tranzport?

Mike Taht mike.taht at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 12:10:39 PDT 2011

I will be in Philly April 11-13th, can pack a tranzport up with me
(along with alphatrack) and am willing to do whatever it takes to get
this thing done and out of my hair in the time available. If paul can
stand a visitor.

Regardless I am willing to donate the alphatrack to whomever is
willing to take it on.

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 4:44 PM, Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com> wrote:
> Giso Grimm wrote:
>>
>> ok, if nobody else is working on it anymore I will try to make it work
>> here, and come back to it when I am successful (no deadline promises
>> though).
>>

> Hi Giso,
>
> I can't help with the coding directly but I'll be happy to offer my service
> as test animal. I own a Tranzport, and I agree, the version based on the
> kernel was better than the libusb (?) version.
>
> Best,
>
> dp

Michael David Taht
PostCards From the Bleeding Edge