[Ardour-Dev] export dialog crash

fons at kokkinizita.net fons at kokkinizita.net
Mon Oct 25 15:47:19 PDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 03:14:13PM -0700, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> I was using ardour3 last night and everything was going well until I tried
> to export an ogg file. At that point I had a segv and since then I get one
> everytime I try to open the export dialog.

There seem to be export problems in 2.8.11 as well. All exports using
resampling and/or dithering (e.g. for a CD) that I tried using 2.8.11
failed, producing corrupted WAV files. You only notice afterwards when
trying to use the exported file. Looking back, those exports should have
taken some time and shown a progress bar, but none of them did. Exporting
to floats at the original sample rate seems to work OK.

Ciao,

--
FA

There are three of them, and Alleline.