[Ardour-Dev] ardour3 video timeline

Harry Van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 16:44:04 PDT 2010

Hey,

Thanks for that overview of how the Canvas is structured.. I had wondered
how it was done.
And figured I'd better leave it until I better understood the Gtk toolbox..

Nice to read a concise description of how its working internally... You
could say ill
never look at Ardour the same again. (Bad pun intended ;-)

Cheers, -Harry