[Ardour-Dev] Ardour3

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Jun 28 08:40:42 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Pau Arumí
<pau.arumi at barcelonamedia.org> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
> let me drop a simple question (probably with not so simple answer):
> When do you foresee Ardour3 will be stable for serious use? I mean as
> stable as Ardour2 is today.

there's no way to answer that question. right now, myself and carl are
working very hard to get a3 into shape for a beta release. once that
is done, and we start to get feedback from more users, it will be more
clear how many things we've broken in the fairly major architectural
changes and how much things are already very stable (maybe even more
so than ardour 2.X).

--p