[Ardour-Dev] ardour as audio backend

Ryan Scott ryan at vicarious-living.com
Sun Jul 25 18:24:38 PDT 2010

A scripting or plugin layer to Ardour would facilitate projects like this
well, but I imagine that's an extremely low priority at the moment.  As a
bit of background Evan, Ardour 3 includes some rather substantial reworking
(as far as I understand it) and has made the transition from 2 rather
difficult as they're sort of inherently different.  So until 3 is out I
doubt much of anything else would get any focus.

-r