[Ardour-Dev] Inconsistent automation play state when using midi controller in Ardour 2 SVN

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 00:21:02 PDT 2010

El 07/23/2010 12:34 AM, Jörn Nettingsmeier escribió:
>> And a related question (in this case could be a workaround).... There is
>> a way to unlink an assigned controller without exiting ardour and edit
>> the XML?
>
> you can un-assign a controller by shift-ctrl-middle-clicking twice.

Thanks a lot!!!! BTW, trying this I see that just making
ctrl-middle-click and then click in the "operate controller now" message
is the same.

Now I'm trying to understand what happens when it doesn't hear the
incoming messages.... If I can solve that, MIDI automations would be
useful again! :) (except for integer controls....)

Best regards,
Natanael.