[Ardour-Dev] pyjacksm broke

torbenh torbenh at gmx.de
Fri Dec 3 05:55:54 PST 2010

On Thu, Dec 02, 2010 at 08:16:31PM +0000, allcoms wrote:
> Hi Torben!
>
> That tells me its a pyjacksm bug- I can't see your reasoning for it
> being otherwise when all sm stuff works fine on exactly the same
> install but using qjack instead.

jack_lsp is the authority.
if jack_lsp says its connected, then pyjacksm did its job.
(or a3 itself. we didnt turn off the autoconnecting in a3 yet.)

if qjackctl triggers the connections with different speed, and ardour
doesnt get confused because of this, it doesnt mean its not an a3 bug.

--
torben Hohn