[Ardour-Dev] Clicking on the canvas

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed Apr 28 06:24:58 PDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 10:11 AM, John Emmas <johne53 at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> The extra line proved that the text was still valid at the time it's
> about get shown - but all I actually see is a long string of zeros (or
> maybe
> it's a long string of yellow squares - I can't be certain).

if its squares, its probably a missing font issue.

Can anyone suggest a useful tutorial for someone who wants to find out
> about libgnomecanvas?  Anything that has some simple example projects
> would be great.

libgnomecanvas is deprecated and has been for years. i've been the 2nd most
active maintainer for the last 2 years :)

the libgnomecanvas source code comes with a small demo app (in C) that
demonstrates everything that it can do.

--p