[Ardour-Dev] Testing Ardour 3.0

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Thu Sep 17 10:59:07 PDT 2009

On torsdag 17 september 2009 17:34:01 Thomas Vecchione wrote:
> Ardour 3 is not ready for testing really at this time.  It is still under
> heavy development, so unless you can work on it yourself you should
> probably hold off.

Ok. I'll do that. I heard a podcast (TWIT) a few days ago. In that podcast
Paul said that 3.0 might be in alpha-state within a couple of weeks. So I
might have been a bit impatient to help out.

PS. Thanks Paul for a very interesting podcast. It did reveal a few things
about Ardour that might not be so easily explained on a web site. DS

/bengan