[Ardour-Dev] Testing Ardour 3.0

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Thu Sep 17 00:53:55 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have a new Intel Core Quad (Q8200 2.3GHz) that is about to be my music
production machine in a month or so. But before that I would like to help out
with tests of 3.0. Is there any particular scheme I should follow when I test
or is it just random testing as a normal user? Is it bleeding edge through SVN
that is the right code to fetch? I did see that Fedora planet CCRMA is the
preferred platform to start with. Is it the same for testing purposes? I've
been using Gentoo and Jacklab before. Any comments on that?

/bengan