[Ardour-Dev] lost midi automations...

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 01:02:38 PDT 2009

Thanks Jörn and Stuart for your replies.

Stuart: unfortunately, the patch doesn't work for me :(

I'll try to take a look at the code to see if I can found some
solution/workaround that at least work for me... I've some big sessions
with a lot of midi controllers that I don't want to reassign every time :-/

Best regards,
Natanael.