[Ardour-Dev] Ardour.org outage overnight, November 22/23rd 2009

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sun Nov 22 13:23:44 PST 2009

The website along with the bug tracker and subversion will be down, or
erratic at best, for several hours overnight tonight, November 22/23rd
2009. I am moving ardour.org to a private (virtual) server to try to
gain more control over some of the issues that have been leading to
download problems for some users. Work will start at approximately
01:00 GMT, and the "outage" time will be dominated by the time
required for the changes to propagate through the internet's DNS
system. I hope that by about 06:00 GMT, most parts of the world will
not have any issues.

Anyone uses subversion to access source code will likely need to
remove "ardour.org" from their SSH "known hosts" file (typically in
~/.ssh/known_hosts) in order to get subversion working again.