[Ardour-Dev] ardour 2.8.4 + jack 1.9.3 + export = stuck transport?

Wed Nov 18 09:45:55 PST 2009

On Tue, 2009-11-17 at 20:09 -0500, Paul Davis wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano
> <nando at ccrma.stanford.edu> wrote:
> > Hey, I'm seeing a weird issue here. Start jack (jack2 1.9.3) in
>
> this is a known error in jack2. it is fixed in svn and will be in the
> next release.

Thanks...

Stéphane[*]: is this a particular commit I could apply as a patch? Or
would it be better to package current svn? I do need a fix...

Thanks again!
-- Fernando

[*] the issue I reported was: "Start jack (jack2 1.9.3) in
qjackctl, start ardour (2.8.4), create one track, record some stuff in
there, rewind, playback, etc. Go to "Session", "Export", "Export Session
to Audiofile", select specific channels, select destination file, press
export. Export happens. After that playback does not work anymore,
pressing on "Play" does not do anything."