[Ardour-Dev] the opening of 3.0

Tinram tinram at orange.fr
Sat Nov 7 12:01:02 PST 2009

I found a very blocking bug that I can reproduce on my system at least :

Open a session,
Create a new track
Delete it
ReCreate it (same name)
Error

Ardour3 doesn't erase old Jack ports so it's impossible
to re-create ardour:Audio 1/audio_in 1 (for example). Jack says :

port_name "ardour:Audio 1/audio_in 1" already exists

And moreover the port is still visible in patchage for example...

Have fun ;)

Regards,
Martin.

As of today, November 7th, version 3.0 of Ardour is considered open