[Ardour-Dev] 14 bit midi control messages?

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Thu May 21 08:28:47 PDT 2009

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the delayed reply, but just today I made further tests.

Ardour automations takes just the most (or less) significant controller,
but in any case the full 14 bit range :(

I tested it with a pd patch sending in one and other order. (I tried
also to configure a BCF2000 to use 14 bit controllers, but i couldn't
make it work as expected... -I can't save the presets !!!????- )

If I test something more I'll let you know. Thanks for your answer.

Best regards,
Natanael.