[Ardour-Dev] Tranzport Kernel Driver for linux install questions

Giso Grimm gg3137 at vegri.net
Sat Mar 7 02:01:08 PST 2009

Hi Mike et al,

I looked at the issue 2521 for installation of the kernel based
tranzport driver. I had no problems to compile the kernel driver, and
test worked perfectly. However, I am confused how to compile the ardour
driver. Do I have to replace the "libs/surfaces/tranzport" folder of
ardour by the folder by the "tranzport" folder in your git reository
"git clone git://git.teklibre.com/home/d/src/git/frontier", and than
recompile ardour?

-- Giso