[Ardour-Dev] crash with 2.0 ongoing...

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Fri Jun 19 00:08:33 PDT 2009

Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> hi everybody!
>

> i just did a fresh svn up, and now ardour barfs on session loading.
> unfortunately, i also upgraded librdf, raptor, rasqual and the entire
> drobilla svn at the same time, so i can't say which of those caused the
> problem.
>
> attached is a backtrace - is there a chance of eliminating a few
> variables from this, so that i don't have to try all possible
> combinations of all those new libs?

looks like the problem is unrelated to any of the rdf updates. i just
downgraded to -r5021, and the problem went away. which is good because
it enables me to work... (what, update a production system at a whim?
me? never!)
will try to narrow the issue later today.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier

Verantwortlicher für Veranstaltungstechnik

Audio and event engineer
Ambisonic surround recordings

http://stackingdwarves.net
+49 177 7937487