[Ardour-Dev] last call for 2.8.1

Colin Fletcher colinf at axicon.com
Wed Jun 10 06:08:58 PDT 2009

Paul Davis wrote:
> Its time to get a 2.8.1 release out in the world. If you have any
> patches, translations, or know of any at tracker.ardour.org, that
> should be included, please send them to this list ASAP. if you know of
> any important but likely simple bugs that you think should be fixed
> for 2.8.1, please send a message about them to this list.

A couple of things, if it's not too late:

  - http://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=2363

It's only a niggle, but I'm pretty sure that the trivial fix is correct.

  - http//tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=2628

I know my patch here is a band-aid rather than a proper fix, but the
crash it avoids happens pretty regularly for me. I haven't had time to
cook up a complete recipe to reproduce it yet: I'll try to find some
time this week if that's helpful.

Colin.