[Ardour-Dev] more on 2.8.1 testing

Martin Blanchard tinram at orange.fr
Mon Jul 6 03:04:04 PDT 2009

Hi

Seems to be buggy for me. All my sessions containing a "-" in their name
are broken.

Dialog says "impossible to load Old-Blues.ardour" but log says
"Old_Blues.ardour does not exist"

I supposed ardour trys to load Old_Blues.ardour instead of
Old-Blues.ardour

(Every other sessions are working just well ;)

Martin