[Ardour-Dev] Licensing and enforced payments

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 01:50:39 PST 2009

Jörn - I've no wish to start a flame war with you since you seem to be in
enough trouble already with Patrick.  However, I'm really starting to share
Patrick's frustration with some of your responses - and particularly, the
way that you continually misrepresent other peoples' views.  It's very
clear that you're not even making an attempt to read other peoples' posts,
let alone spending any time to analyse or think about them.  For example,
(from your last post):-