[Ardour-Dev] Licensing and enforced payments

Martin Krüger m_a_krueger at gmx.de
Tue Jan 20 00:28:48 PST 2009

Hi,

as some others, I am a silent reader on this list. And i am a bit
confused about this way of discussion.

In my opinion, the open source code and the free usability is one of the
main differences between Ardour and the closed source stuff.
To get me right: I see the financial problems of Paul and the Ardour
project.

But this seems for me to be the wrong way to make more money, it will do
the opposite.

So why not first think about better ways of payment? Paypal is not an
option for me, due to the company policies of ebay and its decisions.
What about an alternative? What could that be? I don't think im am the
only one who is prevented from contributing due to Paypal...

Greetings,
Martin Krüger