[Ardour-Dev] funding priorities

Dubphil dubphil at free.fr
Tue Jan 20 00:04:36 PST 2009

Hello,

I'm a silent subscriber of the Ardour mailing list, because i'm in fact
unable to unsubscribe from this finaly interesting mailing list.

I don't want to interfere on the funding debate around Ardour, but i'm
quite surprised that you didn't mention on your list the possibility to
sell services around Ardour.

Example : A big recording studio which would migrate/integrate its audio
recording software to Ardour would certainly need to buy services like to
install the computer ready for audio (rt kernel...etc) and Ardour, and
would also buy a monthly or yearly maintenance to ensure everything is
going well along the time.

my two cents

Philippe