[Ardour-Dev] Ardour & Summer of code 2009

Lorenzo De Carli deodato_art at yahoo.it
Thu Feb 26 12:04:17 PST 2009

Dear Ardour developers,

I'm a master student in computer sciences and an amateur musician (I use ardour to practice and record demos). I am thinking about applying to Google SoC and I would like to know if there is any plan for Ardour to participate this year... I've been willing to jump from being an ardour user to being a developer for a while now, and SoC may be a good opportunity to start :-)

I know the deadline is still far - I also know that Paul has probably more serious issues to consider right now. However, if I know that there are plans for SoC, I may start thinking about project ideas (and try to understand if I have the necessary skills)...

Lorenzo

      Passa a Yahoo! Mail.

La webmail che ti offre GRATIS spazio illimitato,
antispam e messenger integrato.
http://it.mail.yahoo.com/