[Ardour-Dev] Strange clicks from 2.8

Dominic Sacré dominic.sacre at gmx.de
Thu Apr 9 07:45:48 PDT 2009

Yup, sounds a lot like http://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=1685

I'd love to see this bug fixed. It's pretty easy to work around once you
know that it's because of the look range, but I've wasted countless hours
figuring that out.
And I still don't really understand how adding a plugin (this happens with
several different ones) to one track can cause this noise on several other
tracks at the same time...

Dominic