[Ardour-Dev] ardour2 2.8 crashes

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 07:41:43 PDT 2009

Hello,

I've been doing some heavy work with Ardour 2.8 lately (no VST) and
also getting crashes that become more frequent as the project grows.
They seem also to be related to doing things on the GUI like zooming
in, dragging regions or resizing tracks. Of course probably the best
way to help with this would be to get a backtrace and add an issue
report to Mantis ( http://tracker.ardour.org ).

Regards,

Hector