[Ardour-Dev] Additional / Corrected German Translation

Robert Schwede schwede at ironshark.de
Wed Oct 22 07:36:58 PDT 2008

Hi,

I did some additional translation to German in the 2.0-ongoing branch.
The current .po-file lacked many labels which should be there in the
attached file.
Some (10 or so) messages are still untranslated because I couldn't find
where they were displayed or didn't understand what they mean. I'll
probably do some IRC-research on that in the future and add the
remaining ones, but I hope the attached version helps, too!

Robert Schwede