[Ardour-Dev] dutch translation/ manual

schoappied schoappied at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 03:41:45 PDT 2008

Paul Davis wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-10-04 at 12:28 +0200, schoappied wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there a dutch translation or manual for Ardour?
>>

> No to both questions. Please feel free to get involved.
> A good bilingual speaker can do a translation of Ardour in a day or
> less.
>
> --p

I was thinking.. maybe a translation of a good english manual for Ardour
will help more people to use Ardour. In the translated manual I can also
translate the English terms of Ardours gui...

What do you think?

I have to find some people who can start this project. Aim a good dutch
manual for Ardour and at the end more dutch people who are able to use
Ardour as there DAW.

(I already made an dutch manual for qjackctl (jack) :
http://wiki.linuxmusicians.com/lib/exe/fetch.php?id=manuals_tutorials_and_howto_s&cache=cache&media=qjackctl_handleiding4.3_nl.pdf/
)

Regards,