[Ardour-Dev] the donation export pop-up window

plutek-infinity plutek at infinity.net
Fri Nov 28 10:50:10 PST 2008

greetings!

on 2.7, i am encountering the donation pop-up window after exports, and i would like to say that i think it strikes an excellent balance between making the case for donations and being inobtrusive - great idea! for my part, i have opted to leave it set to remind me on next export, so i see it a lot!

as i have actually made some money doing audio engineering work using linux this year, i will be assessing the situation at year's end, and making apportioned donations to various development efforts. so... thanks, paul, for your continued efforts! your subtle "nag" will have the effect not only of benefitting you, but other developers as well!

cheers!

--
.pltk.