[Ardour-Dev] building ardour 2.7 on SUSE 11

plutek-infinity plutek at infinity.net
Fri Nov 28 09:28:28 PST 2008

greetings!

i'm trying to build v2.7 on SUSE 11, and runnning into this error message:

Checking for C++ header file boost/shared_ptr.hpp... no
Boost header files do not appear to be installed. You also might be running a buggy version of scons. Try scons 0.97 if you can.

i know the boost headers are there:

/usr/include/boost/shared_ptr.hpp

my scons is 0.98.3.r2928 -- is this a known buggy version, requiring me to downgrade to 0.97? the version i'm running is the latest in the SUSE repositories.

thanks... cheers!

--
.pltk.