[Ardour-Dev] waveform display for master track

torbenh at gmx.de torbenh at gmx.de
Fri Nov 21 10:08:36 PST 2008

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 06:34:36PM +0100, Kjetil S. Matheussen wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Nov 2008, torbenh at gmx.de wrote:
>
>> now jackless ardour actually IS a weird concept ;) i admit that.
>> But it would at least be a very good test for the new Port
>> implemntation.
>> Needs some thought, where to put the decision which ports to use etc.
>> But its not a HUGE change.
>>

> But wouldn't it be enough just to let the GUIless ardour work on a separate
> jack server?

yeah. that might work out also.
hmmm... but its not so cool anymore ;)

heh.... it might be even cooler:
we might be even able to jack_snapshot the whole jack graph in this case
:)
we have an environment Variable that overrides default server name IIRC.

--
torben Hohn
http://galan.sourceforge.net -- The graphical Audio language