[Ardour-Dev] waveform display for master track

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Thu Nov 20 23:37:16 PST 2008

Paul Davis wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-11-21 at 10:24 +0700, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>

>> If I am required to make an up front donation in order to secure the
>> brain power needed to harness the execution of the concept then I will
>> do so.
>>

> I am not sure you've fully grasped some of the points that have been
> made here.

I think you have been confused as to the question.

I was asking for some clarification on how to implement Torbens
suggestion of running export in the background on a seperate thread.

I don't really care about the size of the waveform when it's saved. As I
initially said it was an idea that may or may not be necessary and
clearly most people feel that it is not necessary and in fact it is a
substantial undertaking.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.