[Ardour-Dev] New member

Gman Gman thecrazyguitargod at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 03:45:04 PDT 2008

Hi there, i would like to start contributing to the development of ardour since i think it rocks!! But the project is so huge, and i simply do not know where help is needed. Would someone please be kind to send me a short report of the current issues and an idea where a beginner like me could start? I'm willing to help out everywhere, from the internals in the backend to the eyecandy on the frontend.
thanx, thecrazyguitargod