[Ardour-Dev] Hang when exporting to audiofile (Was: crash when exporting range markers to audiofile)

Steve Fosdick lists at pelvoux.nildram.co.uk
Mon Jan 14 22:05:43 PST 2008

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 19:02:09 -0700
"Jason Schaefer" <schaefer.jason at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am able to export the entire project. When I export range markers,
> it hangs everytime. Originally I thought range 7 would export
> successfully. Instead it appears to crash approximately 28 bars before
> range 8. When I move range 8, the hang moves relative to it.

I had this issue too but it was a while ago so I don't remember all the details exactly.  I do remember that my work-around was to save the ardour session with all the range markers in place then go through a series of open, delete some of the range markers, export, quit without saving until I had got all the ranges exported.  I didn't change the underlying audio at all during this process.

Regards,
Steve.