[Ardour-Dev] Fwd: Re: Updated German translation

Edgar Aichinger edogawa at aon.at
Mon Jan 7 06:30:26 PST 2008

Am Montag, 7. Januar 2008 schrieb Sebastian Arnold:
> Happy New Year to everybody!
>
> This is the updated German translation für gtk2_ardour and libardour,
> based on current 2.0-ongoing svn and ready for Ardour 2.2
>
> http://projekte.sebastian-arnold.net/ardour/ardour2-translation-de.tar.gz
>
> Could please someone update this in the Repository? Thanks!
>
> Cheers,
> Sebastian

Just as a reminder, a couple of weeks ago i sent a tiny patch via PM to Paul,
to fix two small things in the german translation; it hasn't been committed so far...

1) A typo - "Schnapschüsse" instead of "Schnappschüsse" (only one occurance, name
of the right side editor pane for snapshots).

2) The translation for "DeNormalize" was "Ardour: Region", giving a quite confusing
menu entry in the region context menu for normalized regions ;)

If you (Sebastian) by chance fixed these, maybe it's a good idea to tell here.

Edgar

P.S.:
Sorry, just before I sent this mail using a wrong mail address, it got rejected of
course, can simply be removed...