[Ardour-Dev] Ardour 2.3 released

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Feb 23 02:06:56 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wolfgang Woehl" <tito at rumford.de>
Subject: Re: [Ardour-Dev] Ardour 2.3 released

> It's not exactly "bold" but kind of "embossed" so you get bold and
> blurry for free. Take a look at the "light theme" (windows -> theme
> manager) to see "embossed" in its real glory.
>
> Does it fly? I'm not sure.

Ah - I see what you mean.  Doesn't really float my boat either...  :-(

Incidentally, I discovered that if you close a session whilst having the
Theme Manager open, it remains open but non-functional (you can't
even close it).  I'll test this in a more recent version and if it's still
present, I'll report it as a bug.

John