[Ardour-Dev] Playlist ordering (track ordering)

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 05:30:05 PST 2008

Thanks for the explanation Paul.

Did you happen to see my query yesterday (about unused playlists) ?

I guess these are analogous to tapes that are stored away in the cupboard
(which suggests that there's a way of taking them out of the cupboard and
putting them on a newly created track).  But is such a feature implemented -
or are the unused playlists there for an entirely different reason (such as,
making the undo process simpler?)

John