[Ardour-Dev] Playlist ordering (track ordering)

Nick Murtagh nickm at go2.ie
Thu Feb 21 05:09:22 PST 2008

John Emmas wrote:
> In Ardour.  For example, the session state file might have seven playlists
> (named Audio1 thru Audio7) ordered Audio1, Audio2, Audio3 etc.  But
> when I load them into Ardour, Audio1 is topmost, then Audio5 is below
> Audio1, then Audio2 is below Audio5 etc.

Are you referring to the playlist dropdown? I would expect that dropdown
to order playlists in either creation order or alphabetic sort order but
it doesn't appear to do either in recent builds...

Will check this evening and file bugs if necessary!

--
Nick Murtagh <nickm at go2.ie>
go2web Ltd., Harbour House, Harbour Road, Howth, Dublin 13