[Ardour-Dev] Ardour 2.3 released

t_w_ at freenet.de t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon Feb 11 05:24:06 PST 2008

Fons Adriaensen wrote:

> For doing simple, manual but very precise edits in an
> efficient way Ardour is still not what it could be.
> I'd much love to see that improved rather than new
> features being added.

I would really like to hear where you see problems there.
Even better would be ideas to tackle them. That would be
constructive.

> And yes you can produce wonderful things using time
> stretching and similar techniques. But is Ardour the
> place to do it ?

To me, Ardour is much about time. Timestretching fits
in nicely. Seems quite a number of people agree.

I would love to see more control of more aspects of
music in there, not less.

--
Thorsten Wilms

Unbegrenzter Speicher, Top-Spamschutz, 120 SMS und eigene E-MailDomain inkl.
http://office.freenet.de/dienste/emailoffice/produktuebersicht/power/mail/index.html