[Ardour-Dev] ardour maxing out cpu

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Dec 2 20:08:17 PST 2008

Hi,

I have a small issue that may be of interest.

Using ardour2.7 I put the machine into hibernate mode last night before
leaving and forgot to turn off ardour/jack etc...

Obviously when I restarted this morning jackd fell over.

However ardour is now running at 100% on one of my cpu's

It's not actually doing anything so I'm not sure why it would be maxing
out the processor.

The other processors are running on upto 9% but mostly 0 - 2%.

If there is anything I can do to debug this then please let me know.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.