[Ardour-Dev] Shared objects

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Fri Sep 21 08:14:02 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-09-21 at 15:57 +0000, John Emmas wrote:
> [...]

scons -c will remove everything that has been built in order to
construct the default build target - all object files, all libraries etc
etc.

"scons -c install" will remove everything that was built in order to do
an install. i don't recall off the top of my head if actually does an
uninstall, i suspect not.

we definitely need an "uninstall" target.