[Ardour-Dev] track reorder after delete

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sat Oct 27 04:22:19 PDT 2007

Greetings:

If I remove the last track in the track display it's position is
replaced by the master track (i.e. the top track becomes the bottom
one). Apologies if this is known behavior.

Also, some things that would be nice:

  1) contiuously resizable tracks (i.e. not fixed sizes)
  2) grouped resizing
  3) free re-ordering of tracks

ArdourVST is not working so well these days, primarily due to that
irritating X bug in Wine (Render Bad Picture). It's been reported, but I
don't think the Wine guys are interested in fixing it. :(

Regular Ardour2 is working like a champ, especially on my 64-bit system.

Best,

dp