[Ardour-Dev] importing files
fons at kokkinizita.net
Thu Nov 1 05:12:18 PDT 2007
Help, 2.1 is driving me crazy !
This is what I do:
- create new session
- create new track, manual setup
- in the mixer strip, give this track 9 inputs and 9 outputs
- bypass the panner
- deselect 'always copy imported files' in the options menu
- open the 'insert exising audio' dialog on the new track
- deselect 'copy files to session'
- select a 9-ch, 24-bit WAVEX with the same sample rate as the session
There should be no reason to copy this file, but still it happens.
Tried this 7 times now, 1 time it worked, 6 times the file was copied.
Now these are ~10G files, and I don't want them copied each time
I use them in a session.
BTW, what is the difference between "Apply" and "OK" in the import dialog ?
Laboratorio di Acustica ed Elettroacustica
Lascia la spina, cogli la rosa.
More information about the Ardour-Dev