[ardour-dev] File Extensions and Preprocessor stuff

Bengt Gördén bengan at kthnoc.net
Wed May 2 07:05:13 PDT 2007

onsdag 02 maj 2007 15:35 skrev Fons Adriaensen:
> On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 08:39:22AM -0400, Paul Davis wrote:
> > I've been writing code for more than 20 years and I haven't yet seen a
> > single piece of functionality in an IDE that outweighs the costs of
> > trying to use them.
>
> Same here. And what could any IDE add to what scons already does ?

Ones I was talking to John Postel in an IETF meeting. We sat in the terminal
room. I saw him browsing his mailbox with "more <mailbox>". I asked him why.
He looked at my mail client (mh I think it was at that time) and said almost
the exact words that you do. What can "mh" add to what "more" does?

--
- KTHNOC - No1 Internet Offspring | http://www.noc.kth.se/~bengan ---